Best of Buro: The ultimate respite in Fiji, a new royal baby, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Hello #RoyalBaby — the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting baby number three, who will be fifth in line to the British throne. Following the family's inclinations towards names with a royal heritage, early bets place 'Alice', 'Arthur', and 'Albert' as clear favourites to complement siblings George and Charlotte.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: In this exclusive video interview with Buro 24/7, the supernova, Natalia Vodianova, eloquently elaborates on her life as a model, muse, and mogul. Watch as Vodianova talks about her time as the face of Guerlain, complete with a sneak peek at the French beauty brand's must-have new product.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Forget Europe or the Maldives for a moment — if you're planning a cheerful holiday around sunshine, sparking blue waters, and lively locals, look no further than Fiji and its newly-opened 5-star resort, Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay. Set on a shimmering, man-made lagoon with over-water and beachfront villas, you're certain to have a whale of a time.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: There's a revolutionary new fitness class in town, and it's called aqua boxing. The sport is as you might envision — punching aqua bags in dim lighting conditions to strobe lights and lively music. We say get that lazy bum off the ground, stat.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Here's how the Kingsman franchise sets itself apart from its predecessors: Unlike the routine portrayal of polished personas that come off as fantasy, it beckons its audience into the quotidian amidst the intriguing action. Check out the full collection of clothing from the second movie on MrPorter.com, or if you're in London — at their brick-and-mortar in St. James.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.