Best of Buro: 2018 FIFA World Cup limited edition collections, Daniel Lee at Bottega Veneta, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Daniel Lee will assume the position of creative director of Bottega Veneta — announced just one day after the brand confirmed that Tomas Maier was stepping down. Lee's most recent appointment was the director of ready-to-wear to Celine, making him an unexpected choice for the label. Watch this space on 1 July.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Meet Joanna Chia of Quirky by Design, who has collaborated with the likes of Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Dior, while sharing her delightful art, calligraphy and pensive thoughts on Instagram. The Melbourne-based artist also believes in giving back in her free time.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: From Louis Vuitton to Nike x Virgil Abloh, it's time to get excited about the limited-edition collections released as part of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. If the players aren't so much your thing, perhaps these memorabilia will be.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Bored of your usual studio practice? Elevate your experience with COMO Uma Bhutan's yoga retreat — which includes private excursions through Paro, Thimphu, and Punakha Valley, to name a few. Your instructions, Lynn Yeo and Sumei Shum, tell us more.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: It's been a weekend of feasting and festivities for Muslims all around the world as they celebrate Hari Raya. In the midst of all that, there's much to consider when it comes to your makeup look. Check out the makeup trends for both minimalists and maximalists, as well as the MVP products you'll want to bring along.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.