Best of Buro: Dubai's alternative luxury scene, Good Vibes Festival, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Missed the eclectic energy that was Good Vibes last year? Well, be prepared for more good times at The Ranch as the music festival returns this year with a handful of international and local acts to keep the crowd on a high. Headliners Lorde, alt-J, Odesza, The Neighbourhood and Nick Murphy will be joined by the likes of Honne, Petit Biscuit, SG Lewis, as well as familiar local names Noh Salleh, Kyoto Protocol, Froya and more.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Delpozo has recently announced the opening of its first store in the Middle East in The Dubai Mall's new Fashion Avenue extension. To celebrate, the brand's creative director Josep Font flew into Dubai for a whirlwind 48-hour window. Here's what he had to say about the new opening, the possibility of collaboration, and the adventurous sartorial spirit of the Middle Eastern woman.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Dubai's world firsts and world's biggest have been well-documented, so here's going beyond the tallest, biggest and most glitzy. From the most majestic and spellbinding resorts to the cultural must-sees and where to find the best traditional cuisine, this guide will showcase a completely luxurious, yet different Dubai experience. Time to book those flights.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: What's up, Google Home? Finally in Singapore, we can't wait to try it out as it's meant to know just about everything — from geographical queries to who's dating who in Hollywood. Here's a closer scrutiny at the inanimate-animated object.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Thanks to many a yuppie celebrity and mainstay festival goers like the Victoria's Secret models, our social media feeds have never read more like a beauty lookbook of So-Cal gals you're screengrabbing for your inspo folder. And if you're any sort of beauty buff, you'd have come for the music but stayed for the hair and makeup. First up: Weekend one — check it out.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.