Best of Buro: The Dorchester brand lands in Dubai, 2018 Winter Olympics, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Did you know the (roofless) PyeongChang Olympic Stadium cost around 116 billion Korean won (approximately SGD 141 million) to build-and will only be used four times before it is torn down? Here's everything you need to know about the ongoing 2018 Winter Olympics.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: Wrinkles, zits, pigmentation? Research says all these skincare woes could be caused by our addiction to electronic devices. But before you go on a complete digital detox and return to the paper and pen era, there are a number of skincare products on the market working to combat those brutal blue light rays — you can thank us later.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: The famed Dorchester Hotel is set to open a new branch in Dubai. Marking its first complex in the Middle East, the Dorchester Collection has already entered a partnership with Dubai-based developer Omniyat — expect 1930s furnishings, celebrity sightings, fancy doormen, and lavish tea-time setups for the perfect getaway with your girlfriends.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Looking to nail it with your outfit this Chinese New Year? Designer Priscilla Ong's 2018 cheongsam collection is prime example of modern interpretation of a age-old tradition that shines with each passing decade. The 12-piecer draws its theme from a jungle retreat Ong took last year in Seremban, Malaysia which she described as "everything I needed it to be — quiet, serene — I could hear myself think for once."
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Good news, Fifty Shades Freed is airing in cinemas this weekend. Before you go out and watch it, read our culture editor's opinion on the film, and why it's worth a watch despite the discomfort.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.
Buro 24/7 Selection
Interview with Crazy Rich Asians' Sonoya Mizuno
GuavaPass: The success story behind Singapore's homegrown fitness app
Cartier is rocking subversive with a new iteration of the Juste un Clou
Banana-enriched beauty treats for the skin, face and hair
ICYMI: Singaporeans take over the Crazy Rich Asians red carpet, Burberry has a new look, WWF Singapore's controversial ivory campaign backfires
Buro 24/7 Selection