Best of Buro: What your dog is really thinking, Bella Kuan's best spots in Ibiza, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Dubai welcomes its first Swarovski Creative Centre, an inspirational hub for design in the region that enables different talents to develop and thrive. The space has also been dedicated to artists who wish to showcase their work — we can't wait to check it out ourselves.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: If there's one person whose holiday has caught our eye, it's Bella Kuan — her last dose of wanderlust took her to the island of Ibiza, where she was greeted by glittering blue waters, serene beaches, and summer nightlife. She shares her best memories and travel suggestions with us.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Dog-loving neuroscientist Dr. Gregory Berns scanned over 90 dogs' brains and found they're not just keeping us around to fill their chow bowls, but are genuinely human lovers. Berns has also discovered that dogs are wired to process faces — talk about the best security guard you'll ever have.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Reporting from the new Steve Jobs Theatre in Apple Park, California, EIC Norman Tan delivers the inside word on the new product launches — iPhone X, iPhone 8, Apple Watch Series 3, and Apple TV 4K. Animojis and Face ID? We're sold.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: What do Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Victoria Beckham have in common? It used to be that every celebrity worth her salt had a perfume. Now, with the latest launch of Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, you're no one till you have your own makeup line — and it looks like the rise of the celebrity makeup brand is here to stay a little longer.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.