Best of Buro: The diets Hollywood A-listers swear by, KL's newest bars, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: In an exclusive interview with Simon Porte Jacquemus, the founder of eponymous label Jacquemus opens up about his mother, casting models from his tiny seaside town, and why being positive is the best position to be in when it comes to fashion.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: There's hardly anything better than painting the town red in a foreign country with your best squad. If you're in KL this weekend, these new bars are hip, cool, and offer and amazing array of drinks. We daresay it's even worth that morning hangover.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: We've heard about the crazy diets Hollywood celebs follow to get in shape for their next movie or gala event. From the watercress soup diet to the apple cider vinegar diet, Hollywood A-listers have consumed some wacky foods all in the name of keeping their enviable physiques tight. Here's the lowdown on whether they really work.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Experiencing burnout? Hear from Tracy Phillips as she tries out E:scape, Asia's new boutique wellness retreat company, which specialises in customised group getaways that focus on well-being and personal growth. You'll reap the rewards well after you've returned to your normal everyday life.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In case you didn't get the memo, ginger hair is big again. From everyone's favourite redhead Archie Andrews on Riverdale, to K-Pop stars and the models at Seoul Fashion Week, find out how to cop this unusual hair colour.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.