Best of Buro: Dessert queens to follow on Instagram, Off-White's swimwear line, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: If we thought the plots from Black Mirror were light years away, think again. Beijing has recently implemented a credit rating system, which essentially allows China's capital to monitor and shape the population's behaviour using a set of rewards and punishments. If you comply with the system, you can say goodbye to airport queues and house deposits, but refuse and your class as a citizen will fall dramatically. Sound familiar? Watch 'Nosedive'.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Sweet dreams are made of a slice of cake for the weekend, a pancake-dinner once a week, or a muffin as reward for a goal achieved. If you're looking for dessert inspiration or tried-and-tested recipes, these are the Instagram dessert queens to follow.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: It seems that Virgil Abloh is one of the strongest names in fashion right now, following his lecture gig at Harvard, winning the Urban Luxe Award and launching a diffusion label, titled For All. Now, Abloh can add swimwear designer to his repertoire with his latest swimwear collection — believe us, you'll want a piece.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In Los Angeles for the global brand relaunch and reveal of Felicity Jones as the new face of Clé de Peau Beauté, Yvette King speaks with the luminous actress on beauty must-haves and finding balance in the legendary Beverly Hills Hotel. What she says might just surprise you.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Looking for a career change or a new job? We've reached out to industry experts across fashion, beauty, food, technology, watchmaking, and the arts to answer the career questions you've always had. Tune in to our podcasts which feature honest conversations, brilliant advice, and true stories for those already in the pursuit.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.