Best of Buro: The new Datai Langkawi, next-gen eye serums, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Let's face it — you'll never really be prepared for the onslaught of fine lines, dark circles, and loss of elasticity that comes with growing old. When it does, be duly armed. These revolutionary new formulas are worth a go when it comes to wiping those crow's feet off your face.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Dubai is set to open the doors to an acclaimed art exhibition that will hold some of those creations and will allow the public to get up close and personal to the works of Vincent Van Gogh. Titled 'Van Gogh Alive — The Experience', expect to find over 3,000 images of the artist's most famous paintings as well as other inspirational images.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Here's a sneak peek at the refurbished Datai Langkawi, set to open its doors in July this year after a 10-month renovation. The revamp will not only see refurbished interiors and exteriors but also an extension of their portfolio of villas, an expansion of the spa and a brand new dedicated Nature Centre. Though modernised and accompanied by a new visual identity, everything is still marked with the signature 'Datai DNA' that guests have come to love.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Half-and-half on the latest — and perhaps greatest — ugly sneaker to hit the scene? We round up the best Louis Vuitton Archlight on feet captures to help put things in perspective. It is, after all, snowballing at lightning speed.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Vacation homes have been the in thing for awhile, and it looks to get even more popular with Oasis — the luxurious homestay celebrities are opting for. With names like Virgil Abloh, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Adriana Lima making it their abode of choice, find out what makes Oasis stand out from the rest.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.