Best of Buro: Gigs in KL this month, the beauty brand insiders swear by, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Writing books seem to be the trend of today — Eva Chen and her children's book aside, Reese Witherspoon has also announced her new book, titled Whiskey in a Teacup, and inspired by her grandmother Dorothea. "It's all about Southern living and my Southern heritage, and how that sort of informs pretty much everything I do, from what I eat, to how I decorate, to how I celebrate family traditions, even how I do my hair," explains Witherspoon.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: Anyone with even a passing interest in beauty has heard of the legendary Soy Face Cleanser from US-based brand Fresh. It's so popular in fact, that co-founder Lev Glazman says, "People buy six at a time... so they never, ever run out." Talk about a cult skincare product. Read on as husband and wife team, Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, talk skincare, the importance of a good cleanser, and how the Kardashians are messing with natural beauty.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: If you're missing some of your favourite gigs in Singapore, head on down to neighbouring Malaysia for some good music action. Witness the magic of Cirque de la Symphonie, party with An Honest Mistake, sing along to Bruno Bars, and immerse in the sounds of jazz. Then, head on to your favourite mamak to finish off the night.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Singapore's bar scene is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Last night was proof of that, when our homeland took 12 places from the Asia's 50 Best Bars 2018 ceremony, held at Capitol Theatre. Manhattan took top spot for the second year in row, while other local prides include Atlas Bar, Native, Gibson, and Employees Only.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: If there's only one pair of heels you'll buy this season, let this be it. Stilettos have been swapped out for cylinders, block heels superseded by balls (yes, balls). We present you six architectural beauties below for that one pair you're pledging loyalty to this season.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.
Buro 24/7 Selection
Leave a comment
Buro 24/7 Selection