Best of Buro: The benefits of chocolate, Rolls-Royce’s latest car, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Inspired by its fall/winter 2017 show, this capsule line from Prada features vintage poster prints which were first spotted plastered on the "bedroom" walls and looks sent down the runway. Launching at the end of July, we're all for its kitschy 60s allure.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Here's a baby you'll want to take out for a spin. Designed to appeal to a new generation of automotive aficionados, the Rolls-Royce Black Badge collection welcomes its newest member, the Dawn. "It's an alter-ego for our marque that captivates the disrupters, innovators, and those that accept no limitations," said Torsten Müller-Otvos, chief executive officer of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Calling all chocolate fans — as it turns out, a little bit of chocolate is actually good for us. It serves as the perfect pre-workout power food, reduces stress, and our risk of heart attack and stroke, amongst others. But remember, the darker the better, and only in moderation.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: If you're looking to recharge your weary body (and soul), pop down to the chic new Spa by JW at the rebranded JW Marriott. Its bright natural light, and fresh colour palette will have you feel right at ease, as will its brilliant therapists once they start working on your body's knots.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Clothes definitely maketh the woman, and with Singapore Repertory Theatre and Esplanade's staging of Forbidden City - Portrait of an Empress in August, there's no opportune time than now to look at how power dressing can narrate a story of strength, vulnerability and authority. Get your tickets now.
Read more #BestofBuro stories