Best of Buro: The sweet music lineup at Australian Open 2018, Claudia Schiffer x Aquazzura, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Join in the fun with Buro 24/7 Malaysia at their first ever #BuroSocial — where like-minded movers and shakers from the creative industry come together for insightful conversations and an all-round good time. Hosted by editor-in-chief Cai Mei Khoo, watch what went down at Common Ground workspace in Damansara Heights.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: If the best of the Australian music industry and the world's greatest tennis stars came together and had a baby, it would look something like Australian Open 2018. The Melbourne-based international tennis comp's music lineup is looking ace (pun intended) — see Tina Arena return to her hometown to headline the women's final on January 27, amongst performances from Daryl Braithwaite and Illy.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: The achingly cool capsule collection crafted by German model Claudia Schiffer and luxury Italian footwear label Aquazzura, has arrived at Bloomingdale's in Kuwait. Perfect for making a bright statement, while dressed in elegant abayas or evening wear, the collection includes gorgeous heels, fringed boots, strappy sandals and ballerina-esque flats, complete in metallic hues, blues and black.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: While we all probably saw it coming, the official engagement of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle was the still the most shook thing on our newsfeed this week. Inevitably, on the heels of this announcement comes the flood of media speculations on the royal wedding set for the spring of 2018, with public scrutiny from here to Timbuktu on everything — so here's looking closely at the actress, specifically at her third left finger for the rock situated there.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Headed to Seoul and looking forward to eating up a feast? Avoid the rookie mistake of only eating what you're familiar with but instead, take a chance and explore the exciting food arena of this beautiful city. Here are five foods you must try — trust us, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection