Best of Buro: Australia's summer drinking hotspots, Joan Smalls for Moschino, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: This season, Moschino debuts an all new addition to its Fresh Couture fragrance universe, the Gold Fresh Couture that looks like it's been kitted out with 24k gold. Hear from the new face of the fragrance, supermodel Joan Smalls, as she talks about what aspects of the fragrance she loves most and diversity in the modelling industry.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Moncler Genius is the brand's new project, bringing together eight key designers to design eight separate collections for the brand that will be released one month at a time following the group reveal at the upcoming Milan Fashion Week. Expect to see designs from Valentino's Pierpaolo Piccioli, Simone Rocha, and Craig Green.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: From Barangaroo House and Zephyr Bar in Sydney, to Siglo in Melbourne and Garden Kitchen and Bar on the Gold Coast, these are the tried and tested places to go for a tipple as we soak in the last of summer.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: What happened when our fashion editor went phoneless on Valentine's Day? Toting the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular, follow her adventures throughout the day as she weighs in on the ease of her new arm candy.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Happy Chinese New Year! From learning how to deflect comments from rude aunties to perfecting your fashion and makeup game, we've got you covered this year with our special microsite. Read, learn, and enjoy the long weekend.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.