Best of Buro: Where to ring in Australia Day, the rise of the micro bangs, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: One of the most exciting brands in this year's SIHH 2018 line-up is Hermès, showing for the very first time at the prestigious watch fair. This year marks 40 years since the brand first made headway into watchmaking — and it doesn't look like they're letting up anytime soon.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: Cold booze, good beats and great company — it doesn't take much to guarantee an absolute ball of a time on Australia Day. If you're down under on 26 January, here's where you need to be at.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Looking to kick off the year with a new 'do? Micro bangs are the way to go. Look to the likes of Bella Hadid, Alison Sudol, and Lily Collins for inspiration — this look is super chic when done right.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: With a plethora of choices these days in the luxury hotel space, ditching your lumpy bed at home is the easy part — it's picking your next upscale destination of choice that is the struggle. Thankfully, Mr & Mrs Smith have just released their top hotels for the year — we'll be referring to this hotlist.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The world's best-dressed gentlemen are walking the streets of Paris at the moment. If you can't be there, here's a teaser of what they're wearing. Look and learn.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.