Best of Buro: Arne Jacobson's 60th anniversary edition egg chair, Dubai's new hotspots, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Dubai is home to some of the world's most gorgeous hotels, stunning skyscrapers, luxury shops, and more than a few Guinness World Records. It also boasts incredible restaurants, and here are a few of the latest — from a 9-seater intimate Japanese restaurant to a fashionable teahouse, these are the culinary experiences to check out when you're next in the Middle East.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: From centuries-old fortresses to dusty pink palaces oozing fairy-tale grandeur, Jaipur evokes a whimsical, old-world charm. Read on to discover the mesmerising sights, colours and sounds of the Pink City.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: To celebrate its 60th anniversary, manufacturer Fritz Hansen has enhanced the Arne Jacobsen Egg chair with exclusive materials. Grounded by a base of 23-karat gold-coated aluminium, the special edition lounge chair is covered in luxurious leather in a soft coral hue. Expect a more vintage look with time.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: This week, we attended a trend presentation with Net-A-Porter's beauty director Newby Hands and learned some interesting insights about which products sell themselves, which do well in specific territories and which categories are really growing. From bestselling brands to favourite lipstick shades, here's all you need to know.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Responsible for generating feelings of pleasure and relieving pain, endorphins are so commonly associated with a runner's high — meaning you need to exercise before attaining this grand reward. It turns out, however, that endorphins are not all that exclusive. We dig deeper and find out how you can get hold of them — pain-free — with these eight endorphin-releasing foods.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.