Best of Buro: The coolest AR apps for your iPhone, Bulgari Resort Dubai, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Here's another reason to hit up Dubai — Bulgari Hotels & Resorts has just announced a new address in the Middle East, set to open its doors this December. With 101 hotel rooms and suites, and 20 villas, expect the Jumeirah property to be a stunning, landscaped oasis brought to life by renowned Italian architecture firm Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: Blame Mansur Gavriel. Ever since the NYC-based label launched its cult Italian-made bucket bags, we've slowly seen an influx of 'anti-logo It-bags'. Unlike the usual Gucci, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton objects of our attention, these little-known labels focus on discernible design over logos and carry a markedly lower price tag than their luxury counterparts. Current trend or mainstay? You be the judge.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: It's time to say hello to a whole new world. Technically, the augmented reality (AR) ability was unlocked with the introduction of iOS 11, but accessible only on iPhones and iPads with an A9 chip or later (essentially iPhone 6s and up). To get you initiated into the wonderful AR experience, we've rounded up six awesome apps that will blow your mind.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Who can deny the influence Korea has on our lives and on our little red dot? The dynamic Asian country is home to the hip Seoul Fashion Week, quirky K-beauty trends, cool concept stores, and some of the world's best food and drink. Get excited, because here's our round-up of all the things we love in the land of mega stores, bright lights, and kimchi.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Oh, it's our favourite time of the year. If you've got mistletoe plans, best be sure you're rocking a winning lippie game that'll outlast and outkiss 'em all. To that end, we say popping by Sephora and picking up a brand new lip kit is priority number one. Whether you're getting them to share or to hoard, here are five brands doing you some lip service for the festivities.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.