#SaturdaySessions: Cinnamon Speculoos Coffee
Sweet and strong
Forget the sweet, sugar-laden flavoured lattes Starbucks is churning out. Try your hand at making your own flavoured coffee with little more than a few ingredients, one of which is Speculoos — a decadent cookie butter spread brimming with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.
Here's what you need
1 Envivo Lungo Grand Cru capsule
1 teaspoon speculoos spread
2cl of cinnamon syrup
1 cinnamon stick, for garnish
How to make it
1. Pour Speculoos spread into a cup.
2. Pop Envivo Lungo capsule into a Nespresso machine and select the Lungo option.
3. Stir thoroughly to combine coffee and Speculoos spread.
4. Froth milk and stir cinnamon syrup into the frothed milk. Top up coffee with frothed milk mixture.
5. Garnish with cinnamon stick and serve.
To view more recipes from our #SaturdaySessions series, click here.