How to make a healthy Nespresso breakfast
The key thing about the most important meal of the day is making it count, in a strategic way. The last thing you want is to fall right into a food coma before lunch, so it's crucial to keep your breakfast nutritious to enable a productive day ahead. Food stylist Bella Koh rises up to the challenge and shares a simple morning recipe with the help of the Nespresso Lattissima One machine. In her healthy yet sumptuous rendition, she incorporates coconut oil into her daily cuppa, which comprises of anti-stress and anti-inflammatory properties. Koh also includes shimeiji mushrooms in her eggs, which serves a great source of protein, selenium and B vitamins. Guess we know what's for breakfast this weekend.
Chai spiced coconut lungo: Here's what you need
1 Nespresso Fortissio Lungo Coffee Capsule
1-2 drops of Coconut Oil
1 dash of Chai Spice Powder
Chai spiced coconut lungo: How to make it
1. Extract a lungo (110ml) into a lungo cup.
2. Add 1-2 drops of coconut oil.
3. Add a dash of chai spice powder. Serve warm.
Scrambled eggs on blueberry bagel: Here's what you need
1 Cage-free Egg
1/3 cup Brown Shimeji Mushrooms
1/3 cup Organic Baby Spinach
1/2 tbpsn Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tpsn Pink Himalayan Salt
1 tbspn Preservative-free Dashi Sauce
1 Whole Blueberry Bagel, toasted and sliced into half
Scrambled eggs on blueberry bagel: How to make it
1. In a heated pan, add mushrooms and stir in half teaspoon of dashi sauce, cook for 10 minutes on low heat and transfer into a bowl.
2. Whisk egg, salt and remaining dashi sauce in a bowl.
3. In the same pan, add oil, salt and pour egg mixture on low heat. Keep stirring but do not overcook eggs, remove immediately after 1-2 minutes.
4. Place spinach on bagel first before placing scrambled eggs and mushrooms. Serve immediately.