How to make fresh guacamole
Bring on the guac
It's the littlest things that matter the most even when you're looking over a tablespread for champs. Sure, a guacamole dip might not able to fill you up like a whole roast chicken can; but we can assure you that its presence is as vital as that bottle of red. So to jazz up the humble dipping bowl, we called in some reinforcements from Korean-Mex restaurant Vatos. With this foolproof recipe, the chips and dip might just turn out to be the star at your next potluck.
Makes 3 whole cups
Fresh guacamole: Here's what you need
4 Ripe Avocados
½ tspn Black Pepper
½ tspn Cayenne Pepper Powder
¼ tspn Cumin
½ tspn Garlic Powder
½ tspn Salt
½ cup Salsa
½ lime, juiced
Fresh guacamole: How to make it
1. Remove pits and skin from avocados.
2. Mash avocados to desired consistency.
3. Add tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and mix.
4. Add black pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin, garlic powder, salt, lime juice, and mix.
5. Add more salt and lime juice to taste.