Got7 member and former fencer Jackson Wang has been named Fendi’s latest ambassador
Italian fashion house Fendi has just announced K-pop singer and international star Jackson Wang as its latest face. Blurring the lines between fashion and art, Wang had previously filmed a music video at Fendi's Roman headquarters, and been a fixture at the brand's launches and events. Below, 5 fun facts you may not have known about the multitalented performer.
1. He's a former competitive fencer.
Competing for Hong Kong, Wang placed 11th in the 2010 Youth Olympics.
2. He turned down a scholarship at Stanford to pursue K-pop stardom.
With zero regrets, we assume.
3. He met his bandmates on a survival-themed reality TV show.
What better way to form lasting bonds than white-knuckle terror?
4. He's also an envoy for Hong Kong's tourism board.
*Locust swarm-like sound of fans booking tickets*
5. Over Christmas, he was honoured with a Madame Tussauds wax figure.
Said wax figure also has a multimillion-follower Instagram account (jks).