ICYMI: Y/Project's denim underwear, Shanghai Fashion Week's new wave, and Tracee Ellis Ross's triumph
Fashion by the 'gram
1. Y/Project made headlines — again — with their 315USD denim underwear.
*doesn't know how to feel, panics*
3. Haizhen Wang and Xu Zhi wowed at Shanghai Fashion Week.
The designers mounted two of SHFW fall/winter 2019's most sophisticated and technically-accomplished collections, with the support of Swarovski.
4. The Face announced its return, in both digital and quarterly print formats.
In its 80s-90s heyday, the British magazine was a notable platform for emerging names, among them Kate Moss, photographer Corinne Day, and Juergen Teller.
5. Tracee Ellis Ross proved that, once again, a sense of fun goes a long way in fashion.
The Black-ish actress bagged an NAACP Image award, looking extravagantly chic in Marc Jacobs.
7. Roberto Cavalli pulled out of North America.
Fashion's Wheel of Fortune continues to turn; after filing for liquidation bankruptcy and suffering an executive exodus, the company is allegedly in search of investors.