ICYMI: Supreme x Nike, Ganryu's debut at Pitti Uomo, Gucci's installation in honour of a Björk collaboration
Fashion by the 'gram
11 - 17 June
1. Supreme drops the Nike Air Streak Spectrum Plus Not a new silhouette for Nike but, one dragged out the archives by Supreme. With the original sneaker already boasting that flame design on the front upper, some sneakerheads reckon that this collaboration is just shy of lazy. What say you: fire, or gonna give it a miss?
3. Vetements 'grams key product highlights for FW18 Some say that the brand has lost its shine and has constantly been rehashing old hits. Here, they prove that they can very well rehash all they want but yet, give it a good update too. Case in point: another Antwerpen tee but, varying from the first in patterning. Also, check that scribble — Demna's sense of humour is not lost on us.
4. Adidas launches the P.O.D. System with Migos in London Inspired and adapted from their very own '90s running tech, Adidas Originals has whipped up a 2018 version that ropes in its reknowned BOOST heel. The P.O.D. S3.1, tipped by the brand as the next NMD was released with much flourish with a London event hosting global guests where Migos performed live.
5. Gucci introduces new rooms to its Garden Galleria Centred around Alessandro Michele's collaboration with Björk for the music video of her song 'The Gate', the Gucci Garden Galleria welcomes the exhibition, 'Hyperobjects'. At the same time, the two rooms that it's housed in are brand new — conceived to host more artist installations down the line.
6. Kanye releases a campaign for the Yeezy 500 Supermoon Yellow Kanye has a knack for getting tongues wagging. The latest tidbit, below. Scroll for the last photo.
7. Dover Street Market Singapore is hosting a CLOT pop-up From the 16 to 26 June, Edison Chen's label to stock a Couture collection at our local DSM. Featuring collab garments with Sacai, Expert Horror, Fear of God and more.