ICYMI: Sophie Turner's second wedding, Moschino's Dynasty-inspired campaign, and Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week
Fashion by the 'gram
1. Sophie Turner held her second wedding in the south of France.
2. Moschino unveiled its latest campaign, inspired by vintage soap operas including Dynasty.
3. Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week wrapped up an eventful fall/winter 2019 edition.
Iris Van Herpen's hypnotic partnership with kinetic sculptor Anthony Howe made the rounds on Instagram. Maria Grazia Chiuri was awarded France's Légion d'honneur. Julie de Libran — who acrimoniously parted ways with Sonia Rykiel in March — debuted her eponymous line. Fendi staged a final farewell tribute to Karl Lagerfeld in Rome. Oh, and celebs including Céline Dion and Zendaya made front row appearances, too (see gallery above).
4. Gucci joined in on the Couture Fashion Week action.
The brand may not have shown a haute couture collection, but it did open its first standalone haute joaillerie store on Place Vendôme, a stone's throw from some of the world's most storied houses. Longtime Gucci gal Florence Welch serenaded guests at the grand opening.
5. Kenzo announced designer Felipe Oliveira Baptista as its new creative director.
6. Marni and Tod's flashed us — and we liked it.
7. Gentle Monster, Onitsuka Tiger, and Netflix dropped impressive collaborations.
The Korean eyewear brand joined forces with jeweller Ambush, the Japanese heritage shoemaker teased collabs with seven different designers for its seventieth anniversary (starting with Cinoh), and the American streaming giant tapped both Levi's and Havaianas — after Nike and H&M — to promote Stranger Things's third season. Teamwork makes the dream work, y'all.
Buro 24/7 Selection