ICYMI: Miss Universe Singapore makes us proud, Payless earns its troll wings, and Amber Heard brings pool dressing to the red carpet
Fashion by the 'gram
1. Miss Universe Singapore wore a dress celebrating the Trump-Kim summit. Really
We believe in keeping unpleasant opinions to ourselves (sometimes), so here's a neutral fact: it was designed by one Mr Moe Kasim.
3. Payless Shoes fooled a crowd of influencers with a 'Palessi' popup store that sold their high street shoes for hundreds of dollars a pop
Troll level: 1 million.
5. Miuccia Prada was declared winner of the British Fashion Council's Outstanding Achievement Award
*Applause, tears rolling down our cheeks*
6. Goop teamed up with Universal Standard on a clothing line that runs from US size 00 to 40
Bonus post: fashion critic extraordinaire Robin Givhan wrote a brilliant op-ed on size-inclusive fashion in response.
7. Comme des Garçons assembled a starry lineup of contributors for its holiday capsule
The full list: Gucci, Burberry, Maison Margiela, Jean Paul Gaultier, Stussy, Simone Rocha, Craig Green, Marine Serre and Walter Van Beirendonck.