ICYMI: Marc Jacobs revives his most infamous collection, Victoria’s Secret takes on the big stage, and American fashion gets political
Fashion by the 'gram
1. Marc Jacobs reminds the world that he brought grunge to the mainstream
For resort 2019 (is it that time of year already?), the designer reproduced 26 looks from the Perry Ellis collection that skyrocketed him to notoriety, and led to his subsequent firing.
2. Tilda Swinton flaunts her avant-garde credentials in Schiaparelli Couture
We humbly thank the red carpet gods for this vision.
3. "I Voted" pins and stickers were momentarily fashion's biggest trend during the USA midterms
Because nothing is cooler or more stylish than exercising your citizens' rights.
4. Victoria's Secret held its annual runway extravaganza
The lingerie giant anointed Elsa Hosk this year's Fantasy Bra wearer, and artists including Rita Ora and Halsey performed.
5. Kate Middleton demonstrates the value of investment dressing
The Duchess of Cambridge gave a favourite Jenny Packham gown another outing, proving that a good frock has no expiration date.
6. The CFDA crowns a new champion of American fashion
Kerby Jean-Raymond's Pyer Moss claimed the top honour at a ceremony boasting thrilling performance pieces from the nominees.
7. Ezra Miller blows our minds at the Paris premiere of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Wearing 1 Moncler Pierpaolo Piccioli, in case you were wondering.