ICYMI: Lady Gaga's stylists come out on top, Poppy shuts her haters down, and Kim Kardashian = Naomi Campbell?
Fashion by the 'gram
2. Lady Gaga's glam squad were named Hollywood's leading stylists.
The Hollywood Reporter's choice isn't surprising; Tom Eerebout and Sandra Amador have delivered an impressive, Old Hollywood style turnaround for the hitherto eccentric popstar.
4. Julie de Libran exited Sonia Rykiel after four years.
And she's not leaving quietly; de Libran is rumoured to be seeking recourse against the brand's owners for breach of contract.
6. Louis Vuitton promised not to produce or sell pieces from its Michael Jackson-inspired FW19 show which bear the singer’s image.
Allegations of child abuse against the late musician have resurfaced, following the release of the documentary Leaving Neverland.
7. Victoria's Secret took a (tiny) step in the right direction.
A Instagram post of newly-minted Angel Barbara Palvin — who is by no means 'plus-size' by conventional standards — generated an unprecedentedly positive response from followers, who consider her a relative outlier in VS's roster of hyper-lean and athletic types.
8. Uniqlo opens its second largest store in Singapore at Jewel Changi Airport
Located at #B1-212, the retail space is open from 10am to 10pm daily. The first 250 customers to spend $80 in a single transaction will receive a complimentary dry bag. From now until 21 April, while stocks last.