ICYMI: Ezra Miller shuts down Seoul in Coach 1941, The Financial Times invests in The Business of Fashion, and Victoria's Secret in hot water — again
Fashion by the 'gram
1. Ezra Miller made our jaws drop, wearing Coach 1941.
The actor and newly-minted Urban Decay ambassador joined singer CL in Seoul to launch their Pretty Different campaign.
2. Cara Delevingne, too, floored us in Iris Van Herpen.
The model-turned-actress hit the red carpet for the premiere of her new television series Carnival Row.
3. Taylor Swift and Stella McCartney teamed up.
The duo co-created a line of merchandise for the singer's new album Lover.
4. The Financial Times gave The Business of Fashion a cash injection.
The partnership will also provide BoF partial access to The Financial Times's considerable editorial resources.
5. Victoria's Secret was accused of selling old Agent Provocateur designs.
6. Bulgari, Converse, and Onitsuka Tiger dropped fun collabs.
Alexander Wang re-interpreted Bulgari's signature Serpenti bags, Converse tapped regular collaborator Neighborhood once again, and Christian Dada became the third entrant in Onitsuka Tiger's 70th anniversary x 7 designers series.
7. Burberry, Paul Smith, Stella McCartney, and Reckless Ericka launched exciting projects.
Marina Bay Sands saw the unveiling of Burberry's Thomas Burberry Monogram popup, as well as the opening of Paul Smith's new boutique. Stella McCartney debuted her kidswear line, and Reckless Ericka released its Chilli Crab collection at Design Orchard.
8. Pomelo announced a clothing drive to coincide with its latest, sustainably-minded Purpose collection.
Until 5 September, Pomelo shoppers in Singapore can donate unwanted and unused clothes via a free pickup service, and will also receive a 15% discount voucher for future purchases.