ICYMI: The new Bottega Veneta looks strikingly familiar, Zendaya spreads her (Marc Jacobs) wings, and Suzy Menkes says sorry
Fashion by the 'gram
1. Daniel Lee made his Bottega Veneta debut.
If his first collection for the brand reminds you of old Céline, there's a good reason for it: Lee was formerly director of ready-to-wear at the French house under Phoebe Philo.
3. Suzy Menkes issued an apology for her supportive review of a Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda show.
Too soon, Suze.
4. The first reviews of Zozo's Zozosuit arrived, and they were baaaaad.
The Andy Serkis-esque bodysuit was meant to provide Zozo with users' exact measurements once scanned. It... didn't (which isn't to say that it won't someday!)
5. Zendaya floored us in a feathery Marc Jacobs number.
The designer's SS19 collection was an impassioned defense of camp and silliness, which few thought would translate well onto the red carpet and sales floor. We can't speak for the latter, but thank you, Law Roach, for this slice of fashion heaven.
6. Fashion held its equivalent of the Oscars: the British Fashion Awards.
Pierpaolo Piccioli, Vivienne Westwood, Claire Waight Keller and Miuccia Prada were the some of the big winners of the night. Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle also made a surprise appearance.
7. Keira Knightley received her OBE dressed in Chanel.
Thank goodness she didn't go topless, like she did for the brand's Coco Mademoiselle campaign.
8. Inclusive lingerie label Nünude staged a protest outside of Victoria's Secret's Oxford Circus store in London.
VS came under fire earlier this year after its Chief Marketing Officer Ed Razek made demeaning comments about trans and 'plus-sized' women.