ICYMI: Dolce & Gabbana lands in very hot waters, Celine is on a red carpet roll, and there's a new Playboy bunny on the block
Fashion by the 'gram
1. Celine heated up on the celebrity circuit
Hedi Slimane's debut Celine collection may have sharply divided the fashion world's opinion, but Hollywood is wholeheartedly embracing his vision for the house; this week, the designer added actress and activist Amandla Stenberg to his list of early adopters, alongside style heavy-hitters like Emma Stone, Lady Gaga and Lupita Nyong'o.
2. Ezra Miller became Playboy's latest cover star
*gets distracted* I'm sorry, what? *drifts off again*
3. Mickey Mouse turned 90
On 18 November 1928, Steamboat Willie introduced Disney's powerhouse mascot to the world, although animation nerds will note that Plane Crazy was his first cartoon produced, if not released (he even went through a major redesign between the two shorts' making). 2018 has seen Mickey work with Gucci, Moschino/H&M, Rag & Bone and Lacoste among many others, no mean feat for any 90 year-old movie star.
4. Self-Portrait's Han Chong announced his Central Saint Martins scholarship program
To celebrate its 5th anniversary, the brand is investing in the talent of the future.
5. Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton royally appointed the colour of the moment
Expect a wave of burgundy wash over OL-favourite (you know the ones of which we speak) stores very soon.
6. Fashion remembered Azzedine Alaia, on the first anniversary of his passing
Supermodel and Trinity member Naomi Campbell led the tributes to her adoptive Papa.