ICYMI: Ariana Grande reps Givenchy, Serena Williams covers Sports Illustrated, and crazy hats at Wimbledon
Fashion by the 'gram
1. Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish put their best campaign faces forward.
2. Serena Williams covered Sports Illustrated.
The tennis star was concurrently named one of the magazine's 50 most stylish athletes.
3. Stella McCartney announced her new partnership with LVMH.
4. Two funky hats stole Novak Djokovic's Wimbledon thunder (or almost did).
Others may have been intently watching Djokovic battle it out with Roger Federer, or sending Mirka Federer's facial expressions viral on social media, but we only had eyes for the two attendees with cute AF headgear.
5. Emerging fashion companies received a welcome boost.
6. Speaking of the Singaporean fashion scene...
7. Celine got romantic, while Yoox and Disney got nostalgic.
8. Uniqlo made anime fans the world over very, very happy.
Japan's most prolific fashion retailer celebrated the impending cinematic return of One Piece's anime adaptation, with a line of UT tees.
9. Model Fei Fei Sun rocked Loewe's FW19 collection like a boss.
Buro 24/7 Selection