The 5 best festive fashion campaigns this holiday
The expression that 'fashion is all about having fun' has been tossed around more than a well-mixed salad, but the holiday season is when the saying rings the truest. Instead of just promoting a rendition of their latest must-have pieces, brands bitten by the Christmas bug have tried their hands at a little festive satire — taking the mickey out of BFF squables and excruciating familial gatherings.
Grounded in truisms that are at once relatable yet comical, brave the upcoming onslaught of mandatory get-togethers and make light of any unfortunate situation with these cheeky films — ones that also double up as conversation fodder should you need to break the ice, or worse, cut through the tension. So load up, hit play, and take it easy because you know what to do when the cabin fever kicks in.
1. KATE SPADE: MOST LIKELY TO INDUCE A SUDDEN CRAVING FOR CHICK FLICKS
2. TORY BURCH: MOST LIKELY TO INSPIRE A LIP SYNC BATTLE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES
3. MICHAEL KORS: MOST LIKELY TO INCITE A BOUT OF MISCHIEF
4. MULBERRY: MOST LIKELY TO SPARK THE CHRISTMAS MOOD
5. VICTORIA'S SECRET: MOST LIKELY TO INSPIRE 2017 FITNESS GOALS