#SundayFunday: Our top five male style Instagramers
Just in time to inspire your Monday morning get-up, these dapper gents show us what it really means to own an outfit. Here's a roundup of the impeccably stylish Instagramers you should be following
1. @matthewzorpas Always wanted to rock the silk scarf but not sure how to? Make Matthew Zorpas your go-to guy for stylish ways to work a scarf. He also kills it with classic tailoring, sports-inspired ensembles and the schoolboy get-up of shorts with a suit jacket.
2. @mrflyycampbell Martell Campbell sticks to what he knows best — three-piece suit separates and a combination of classics with sports tailoring. He's the style guru at your beck and call (on Instagram) when you need fresh ideas on mixing up your suits.
3. @mikkoputtonen Layering: That'll be your takeaway from Mikko Puttonen's Instagram page, if not the way he poses for the camera. Whether he's decked out in all things black, white and drapey or in crisp form-fitted shirts, Puttonen inspires with his ability to work with the layers to create outfits that speak of a strong style identity.
4. @chrisjohnmillington With tattoos for accessories to complement his pared-back style, Chris John Millington is the authority on elevating a simple outfit by way of details. We're serious. Tattoos aside, check out the way he rolls up his shirt sleeves and pairs socks of varying heights — scrutinise and take notes.
5. @alkarus Dany Dos Santos loves his sneakers and sandals. And sticking to a wardrobe staple of longline shirts and billowy trousers, he's the maestro of amping up a neutral palette with form and silhouette.