Mr Porter x Gucci's 43-piece capsule collection fully revealed
Coming your way on 18 May
1. It's inspired by self-expression and the electric energy of the modern metropolis... where Mr Porter's classical DNA meets Gucci's uninhibited eclecticism.
2. The 43-piece strong collection... encompasses shoes, bags, ready-to-wear (shirts, sweaters, jeans and jackets), and accessories (watches, ties and scarves).
3. You'll find sharp tailoring and elevated sportswear... both the dapper gent and streetwear fiend will find plenty to covet.
4. It's not a Gucci collection without its signature animal motifs... so expect the tiger, bee, skeleton and cat to front the blazers, sweaters and denim pieces. Catch them in eye-catching hues of bordeaux and acid orange, yellow and blue.
5. Key pieces of the collab include... a pastel purple fil coupé shirt, wool jacquard bee sweater, tiger-patched and paisley-printed jersey track jacket, plus the iconic horsebit loafers splashed with Gucci's kitschy GG wallpaper print.
Stay tuned to preview the full collection here a week before the release date. Mr Porter x Gucci launches on MrPorter.com on 18 May.
This article has been updated with the full collection on 15 May.