SGFW Special: Behind the scenes of Self-Portrait SS17, as told by designer Han Chong
1. "Decisions, desicions. Casting the models is the first step."
2. "I like a runway walk that is natural, tough and tomboy-ish."
3. "Our first shoe collaboration*. This was done with footwear brand, Robert Clergerie."
4. "Had a nice lunch with the Digital Fashion Week ambassadors. Of course, there's always a photo opportunity."
5. "Fittings have started... making sure everything fits perfectly."
6. "Deciding which look best suits each model is like solving a puzzle."
7. "Despite that, I couldn't miss going to the hawker stalls to try all the delicious food!"
8. "Venue check: It's time to lockdown the seating layout."
9. "And backstage, the eye makeup is the focus this season."
10. "I wanted the hair to be natural and not overdone."
11. "Getting down to press interviews before the show begins..."
12. "And it's almost time — the girls are all lined up. Final touches are in order."
13. "All done! The Self-Portrait SS17 parade — it was an honour to close Singapore Fashion Week!"
Related story: SGFW Special: Interview with Han Chong of Self-Portrait
*Shop the Self-Portrait x Robert Clergerie footwear collection online on Self-Portrait-Studio.com come end January 2017.