Join us at Milan Fashion Week spring/summer 2020: Insider access, showroom visits, and more with Buro Academy
Go behind the curtain
What we learn to do, we learn by doing. So after three successful weekends of workshops and panel discussions (basically lots of listening and note-taking) at our first-ever Buro. Academy, we've put together — with our partner R.S.V.P Agency — a five-day itinerary that offers a rare, inside look into Milan Fashion Week, privy only to those in the fashion industry.
Here's what you can expect from this once-in-a-lifetime, experiential learning opportunity:
- Showroom visits for re-sees
- Participation in a fashion show with backstage access
- A roundtable session with professionals at Institute Marangoni, as well as tickets to any open shows or events that are organized by the Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana
- A real-time PR agency briefing with MS Saatchi
- An exclusive styling session with critically acclaimed fashion stylist
- Getting up close and personal with international influencers and an exclusive first-look at an Italian brand’s latest collection, where you get to ask all the questions you have for the designer.
But it's not all work no play. There'll be time set aside for personal shopping experiences at some of Milan's quintessential shopping destinations, as well as visits to museums and other key locations in the city.
As spaces are limited (we can only accommodate up to 15 people on this trip), all applicants will have to submit their portfolio, and shortlisted ones will go through an interview with industry experts.
To sign up or learn more about the trip, visit Buro Academy's Milan Fashion Week page.