10 things you'll want from the Gucci cruise 2017 show
With Alessandro Michele dropping an array of covetable goods at Gucci's cruise 2017 show last night, we round up the clothes and accessories that'll have you speeding to your nearest Gucci store
1. Oversized cardigan Grandad-chic and street art vibes — à la the Gucci Ghost — rolled into a no-brainer cover up. Logomania continues with cruise 2017's dripping GG supreme print.
2. Socks and loafers Part of Michael Jackson's legacy infused with designer Alessandro Michele's eccentricity. Preppy yet eclectic, covetable yet achievable. Now don't go around breaking young girls hearts.
3. Tinted glasses Remember boyband NSYNC and their love for tinted glasses? Here's how you should wear them instead:
4. Shoulder duster earrings The only thing you should be dusting decked in Gucci is your shoulders... Go big or go home.
5. Paint splattered jeans Passing teenage craft project or the next show season's IT-jeans on the street? How about both.
6. Turban Regal and fashioned from luxe brocade, think of the turban as Michele's new beret.
7. Embroidered hood How else will you keep yourself from getting wet in the rain? Calling all mavericks inspired by ballsy aviator Amelia Earhart.
8. Leather slides Why have Birkies when you can have Guccis. Michele slips into cruise with slides.
9. Logo T-shirt Remember when the Gucci T-shirts and sweatshirts were huge in the '90s? They're back, back again.
10. Logo hoodie And also the hoodies. '90s kitsch in Vetements sizing. Sold.