World Cup finals 2018: Reactions to Mbappe, Putin's umbrella guy and BTS
Allez les bleus
1. First things first: Take that Trump (and Le Pen)
Trump: Immigration into Europe is "very, very sad," "a shame" that harms the fabric of the continent.— Kurt Walters (@kurtdwalters) July 15, 2018
2. How proud were you when you heard BTS' song playing at the World Cup Finals? #AsianPride, everybody
3. It'll finally be socially acceptable to get thirsty for the 19-year-old Kylian Mbappe
So Mbappe will be 23 years old in the next World Cup. pic.twitter.com/jybKW3Vfkt— Osas Cruz (@OsasCruz) July 15, 2018
4. Pussy Riot, a Russian feminist protest punk group, takes responsibility for the interruption at the finals
“Execute those pitch invaders now.” pic.twitter.com/Nja5EgKeCJ— Footy Humour (@FootyHumour) July 15, 2018
5. For the last time, football is NOT coming home
So football is not coming home but extending its gap year to learn French.— Aisling Bea (@WeeMissBea) July 15, 2018
6. This gag will never get old. Waka waka, this time for Africa!
7. Croatian president Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović and French dreamboat (I mean, president) Emmanuel Macron get cosy in the rain
8. Cue fans of The Notebook: "I WAITED FOR YOU!"
9. Yes, Putin has an umbrella guy
And now, back to the shit show.— God (@TheTweetOfGod) July 15, 2018