10 people who aren't ready for Taylor Swift's new song
1. What is road safety when Taylor Swift has dropped another sonic bomb?
Me: *is leaving for work ready to BOP to Taylor Swift's Ready For It*— paw (@pawxb) September 3, 2017
My mom: Be careful. Drive safely.
2. Titus Andromedon from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt said what some of us wouldn't mention out loud
Taylor Swift: ...Ready For It?— JL Jᴀᴠɪᴇʀ (@jltjavier) September 3, 2017
All of us: pic.twitter.com/G5sSyLFeuu
3. Another year, another new genre for Swifty
4. Just when you thought your weekend would end on a good note...
Taylor Swift came to snatch souls on a Sunday morning. That is all.— Savannah K (@_SunnySav) September 3, 2017
5. My body is ready for the new you once again, Taylor
6. Time to rush to your nearest convenience store for a bunch of these babies
7. Trust Ellen DeGeneres to be an opportunist
8. Within hours of its release, 'Ready For It' has already climbed the charts to take over 'Look What You Made Me Do'
9. When Swift's basic body functions sound too superior for this world
Taylor Swift clearing her throat before the song sounds better than anything I've ever said in my life. #ReadyForIt— Taylor Swift Facts (@TSwiftFCT) September 3, 2017
10. For better for worse, we might be hearing Grammy bells
"And the grammy goes to, ready for it by Taylor swift" pic.twitter.com/bpLVodfBvn— ISN'T READY FOR IT (@tswift_goddess) September 3, 2017