Social media scoop: Selena Gomez, United Airlines and Faves Asia
1. An airline went under the fire for allowing passengers to overbook seats
Video footage of United Airlines' security team violently and forcefully removing a doctor out of the carrier shocked the world.
2. There's no better time to cease an opportunity
Southwest Airlines trolled United Airlines in the best thing the Internet has seen this week.
3. Yishun makes headlines again
The dairy queen graces Yishun with her presence in attempts to #MakeSingaporeGreatAgain.
4. The heart wants what it wants
Yep, Abel and Selena Gomez are official.
5. Selena's passion project might just surprise you
Though she may not appear on screen, Selena Gomez has been a driving force behind Netflix's adaptation of 13 Reasons Why.
6. Influencer or influenza?
Although it's just been a week since the controversial Faves Asia video became the talk of the town, many parodies have surfaced. Our favourite? Daddy Matters.
7. What's your take on boycotting Pepsi?
Despite getting a lot of hate, it turned out that some people actually liked Kendall Jenner's Pepsi ad.
8. Something's brewing
Unlike the year before, the Kardashians and Jenners posted separate #NationalSiblingsDay posts.
9. RIP, Charlie Murphy
Eddie Murphy recently lost his brother, fellow comic Charlie Murphy, to leukemia.
One to Sleep On: Release the past to rest as deeply as possible.— Charlie Murphy (@charliemurphy) April 12, 2017
10. City Harvest Church goes under the fire again
Justice needs to be served, and it needs to be served right.
For last week's social media scoop, click here.