Our favourite celebrities getting ready for the MTV Movie Awards 2016
It's popcorn time
1. Kendall Jenner's thigh-high boots required a team effort.
2. Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke considered a lip wax prior to getting ready.
3. Singer Halsey's makeup artist Lottie shared her goods that made the performer a stunner.
4. Mara Roszak, hairstylist for Suicide Squad's Cara Delevingne shared an up-close shot of the model and actress's unique lone braid.
5. Lastly, in this touching moment, Kevin Hart and his son Hendrix place some finishing touches on each other before the comedian hosts the show.
See the full list of winners below:
MOVIE OF THE YEAR: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
MTV GENERATION AWARD: Will Smith
COMEDIC GENIUS AWARD: Melissa McCarthy
TRUE STORY: Straight Outta Compton
BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE: Charlize Theron, Mad Max: Fury Road
BEST MALE PERFORMANCE: Leonardo DiCaprio, The Revenant
BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE: Daisy Ridley, Star Wars: The Force Awakens
BEST COMEDIC PERFORMANCE: Ryan Reynolds, Deadpool
BEST ACTION PERFORMANCE: Chris Pratt, Jurassic World
BEST HERO: Jennifer Lawrence, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 2
BEST VILLAIN: Adam Driver, Star Wars: The Force Awakens
BEST VIRTUAL PERFORMANCE: Amy Poehler, Inside Out
ENSEMBLE CAST: Pitch Perfect 2
BEST KISS: Rebel Wilson & Adam DeVine, Pitch Perfect 2
BEST FIGHT: Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) vs. Ajax (Ed Skrein), Deadpool