Game of Thrones: 10 funniest reactions
Winter is here
1. Different time zones mean different opportunities for spoilers
Americans,— Daniel Krupa (@Krupa) July 17, 2017
Before you ruin Game of Thrones every week, know we see nearly every Marvel movie before you.
2. People pretty much freaked out when memes and photos of Ed Sheeran in Game Of Thrones were released
#GameOfThones writing room:— Kyle Ethan (@kesnyder42) July 17, 2017
"Ok we're beyond the books, we have creative control"
"Concept: Ed Sheeran camping in the woods singing a song"
3. For a day, the world was split into two: Those who haven't seen Game Of Thrones, and those who live for it
I'm in that 1% of people that has never watched a single episode of Game Of Thrones and knows nothing about it— Kimmy (@kimmymccarthy) July 17, 2017
People who say they don't watch Game Of Thrones think they've made it in life.— Gufy (@gufydox) July 17, 2017
4. Celebrity fans made sure they stayed off Twitter...sort of
Twitterverse shut your mouth until 10:00 PM when I'm done watching #GameofThrones— Josh Gad (@joshgad) July 17, 2017
5. Of course, all roads led back to Donald Trump
Can't wait until Donald Trump uses the #GameofThrones winter storm as proof that global warming doesn't exist— Patti Murin (@PattiMurin) July 17, 2017
6. Elizabeth Banks set her priorities straight
7. Even your sex and love lives involved the Seven Kingdoms
8. Modern day thoughts infiltrated old world tragedies
Think how bad the wifi must be in these castles— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) July 17, 2017
9. Arya was both beautiful and brutal
10. And finally, it all proved too much for Sheeran