One week on, what have we learned from Avengers: Infinity War?
1. That Steve Rogers' beard (a la Thor's) and longer locks have changed lives for the better
me everytime steve rogers comes out with that full beard pic.twitter.com/hSwMvQtxBe— THEA (@UBVSTE) May 1, 2018
2. That Thanos was deemed thic, with a capital T
The hilarious thing about Avengers: Infinity War is that aside from the whole killing thing, thicc daddy Thanos is kinda my type.— Gena-mour Barrett (@SmileGena) April 28, 2018
3. That you can pretty much use Spiderman's "I don't feel so good..." line for anything that's missing in our lives
Bill Gates: What just happened? What has Thanos done?— rut roh raggy (@dannydinglebop) April 29, 2018
Windows: ...Bill... I don't... I don't feel so... good...
Bill: No no no no no, stay with me pal, stay with me
4. Yes, even in the Singapore context
5. That the mere mention of dust can propel anyone who's watched the film into PTSD
choose your fighter pic.twitter.com/scfO1rrY8o— maia (@amidalastark) April 30, 2018
6. That Thanos' glove with the Infinity Stones looks suspiciously similar to a tool often used in many an Asian's childhood
7. That avoiding spoilers for Avengers: Infinity War is a workout
8. That Hawkeye deserves his space, d*mn it!
9. That you thought you had a bad case of daddy issues
an official image of thanos and gamora in avengers infinity war (2018) pic.twitter.com/vdAws0a2ih— captain* (@iamgeekingout) May 2, 2018
10. That you're not sure what life is anymore