Here's what went down at Laneway Festival 2016
Festival of festivals
1. People were really into popsicles.
They couldn't get enough of the icy treats from Momolato and Popaganda. They took selfies, held them up against a crowd and sucked on them senseless.
2. The rare fan and artist photo ops.
Fans and musicians got chummy with the likes of The 1975, Shamir and Thundercat.
3. A giant creature roamed the grounds of Gardens by the Bay.
We wonder how much he was paid to stand tall, rock the pathway like it's his runway and enjoy good music. Where can we sign up?
4. Some serious cloud porn was in action.
Because if you're not quite digging the act your friend's really into, you can always just stare at the sky.
5. Laneway's embroidered entry band was a handy accessory.
Move aside flower crowns, crop tops and lace kaftans: The real drama lies in the details.
6. Festival grub's always a highlight.
Super Loco made an entrance with their makeshift mascot, while other diners showed off their food finds.
8. There was always something to do in between sets.
Resident alkies Sailor Jerry and Monkey Shoulder ensured that people kept busy letting loose with some good old girl-on-girl arm battles and human Jenga.
9. Stage pictures let us in on the view from the other side.
CHVRCHES's third show in Singapore meant they really knew what to keep the local crowd going, while Laneway virgins Cashew Chemists charmed international audiences with their homegrown brand of music.
10. International artists had some down time before and after the festival.
First-timer Flume treated himself to a view of Marina Bay Sands by day, while our #WomanCrushWednesday Grimes spent the evening on the 57th floor.
Laneway Festival took place on 30 January at Gardens by the Bay. For more festival coverage, click here.
Buro 24/7 Selection
Gal Oya in Sri Lanka: Of unspoiled nature, wildlife and cathartic experiences
Comedian Ahmed Ahmed: The Egyptian-American discovers Nasi Kang Kang in Malaysia
Singapore label Biro Company designs a football-inspired capsule for Buro 24/7 x Farfetch. Here's what it looks like
Sunday Riley on creating a skincare brand that actually works
World Cup finals 2018: Reactions to Mbappe, Putin's umbrella guy and BTS
Buro 24/7 Selection