Win tickets to It's The Ship!, the boat party of the year
Lovers of dance music, listen up. The four-day, three-night music cruise festival by Livescape returns and this time, it's bearing gifts. Departing from Marina Bay Cruise Centre, It's The Ship! is a cruise that'll turn into a hotbed for good times and debauchery, thanks to the likes of Dutch trap headliners Yellow Claw and electronic duo Krewella. Sailing to Phuket and then turning around back to Singapore, It's The Ship! will also play host to Peking Duk, Cirque Le Soir, One More Time - Tribute to Daft Punk, Rave Republic, Joe Flizzow, SonaOne, Shigga Shay and Oliver Osborne, among others.
See below for details on how to win a pair of tickets to this boat party of the year. For a taste of what's to come, check out their post-cruise movie below, which features none other than The Hoff.
HOW TO WIN
1. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "It's The Ship! x Buro 24/7 Singapore.
2. Include your name, contact number and date of birth.
3. One winner will be contacted after 2 November when the competition is closed.
Terms and conditions apply:
1. You need to be 18 years and above to attend.
2. Each winner will receive one pair of tickets for a shared interior cabin on The Genting Dream.
3. Fees, taxes and food onboard are inclusive.
4. Entry to It's The Ship! subject to conditions of entry.
It's The Ship! sets sail on 17 November.