#WomanCrushWednesday: Emma Stone
Not just a pretty face
1. She lip syncs like it's her day job
But who hasn't seen this right?
2. She does madcap dancing in a ship to Arcade Fire
Choreographed by Ryan Heffington — the dude behind Maddie Ziegler's Chandelier moves — Stone saunters and twirls through the famed Queen Mary ship.
3. Her Pocketful of Sunshine jam in Easy A rocks our socks off
She just gets us. Weekends are made for jamming to "the worst song ever."
4. She has some magic tricks up her sleeve
Yes, it might be scripted — but Stone made it believable enough for us to want a nun-magician movie, no?
5. She's more than just a die-hard Spice Girls fan
She does 'Spice-oke' and sheds tears of joy over Scary Spice' and Sporty Spice's digital presence. Even on-off beau Andrew Garfield couldn't help but gush at her genuine candidness, "That's so cute."
La La Land is scheduled for release on 2 December. For last week's #WomanCrushWednesday, click here.