A fan of Rob Lowe? Brace yourself: The subject of Comedy Central Roast is about to take a publicised beating. To avoid crying a river, here are 10 photos of Rob Lowe to save the day
1. When Rob Lowe made us want to travel back in time Just so we could nurse this then 19-year old. In this photo of him circa 1993, this was Lowe pre-scandals, pre-sex tape and pre-nanny allegations.
2. When Lowe made us feel like we're not the only one with crushed dreams It's okay, Rob. They certainly won't mispronounce your name now.
3. When Lowe made us go weak in the knees in St. Elmo's Fire A still from the movie that got him noticed and in the Brat Pack. Never have we been so jealous of a saxophone.
4. When Lowe looked noticeably pained in the arms of Winona Ryder Starring together in the 1987 movie Square Dance, Lowe looked like he needed rescuing here. No offence Ryder, but we think we can do a better job.
5. When he showcased the fact that a leather jacket never goes out of style This rebel with a cause adopted a look in the '80s that's just as fashionable now.
6. When Lowe convinced us of the only two things we needed to survive Beer and milk. One gives us liquid courage while the other strengthens our bones. Why not.
7. When Lowe rocked a moustache in the '90s, and suddenly nothing made sense anymore Are moustaches sexy? What's it like to get that close to his lips? Is he turned on by fishnet stockings? Why do we have so many burning questions?
8. When Lowe made us doubt ourselves With just one judgmental look, Lowe (see here in Fox's The Grinder) can make us go both weak in the knees and flaunt our insecurities.
9. When the father of two teenagers proves that he's the "DILF" of this generation Dad, I'd like to...play ball.
10. When he showed us that it's perfectly alright to be obsessed with yourself Well, only if you're Rob Lowe, that is.
See highlights from Rob Lowe's Comedy Central Roast here. For last week's #ManCrushMonday, click here.