Mark Wahlberg: Reviving your ultimate '90s crush
1. Boys just don't wear their caps backwards anymore
2. It's not a proper topless picture if there wasn't a hint of boxer shorts showing
3. The Calvin Klein dream duo of Mark Wahlberg and Kate Moss definitely needs a comeback
4. Ah, the '90s, where pointing at the camera was deemed cool
5. Remember when models would flash their pearly whites for an underwear ad?
6. Not only were pointy poses popular, so were pseudo jazz hands
7. Marky Mark's beach strolls are anything but casual
8. This was what pain for pleasure looked like
9. Together forever, or else? Get that, Reese Witherspoon
10. The MTV generation worshipped the channel so much, they had to wear it
Transformers: The Last Knight will be shown in theatres from 22 June. Read about last week's #ManCrushMonday.