What's not to love about a man who wears a heart on his sleeve? Here are five relationship lessons we learned from Derek Zoolander's three-hour fling with Cara Delevingne
1. Beauty doesn't just lie on the inside. We all know model and actress Cara Delevingne's a stunner, but did you know that she's not just beautiful on the outside? According to Zoolander, who announced their relationship on Instagram a few days ago, she's also beautiful on her side profile.
2. A blue steel pose is all you need to decide whether your partner is spouse material. Who cares about compatibility when you have Zoolander's signature pose down pat? With just a pout on the lips and some cheekbone engineering, the Suicide Squad actress scored a proposal.
3. Employ a personal social media assistant to document candid moments in your relationship. Every high profile couple needs a social media assistant. Who else will document your stolen kisses, surprise hanky-panky sessions and matching couple jackets as you walk away into the sunset?
4. Apologise to your ex on social media, and remember to bring up past issues. Subtlety doesn't quite cut it in modern relationships. To really bury the hatchet, it's best to make it known on Instagram — especially if you have a following of over 900,000. Not only do you come clean before the public jumps to conclusions, you also rally support via comments, constructive or otherwise.
5. A relationship is like a beautiful bird. ...and you can learn a lot about a person in just three hours.