2016 Golden Globes: Best behind-the-scenes Instagrams
1. Hair and makeup artists arrived armed and ready with their best kits.
2. Meanwhile, some stars debated their outfit choices.
3. Mark Ruffalo took some time off to prepare his acceptance speech, just in case he wins.
4. Some stars took a chill pill before the show the only way they can: Lounging while getting ready, or pumping some iron to fit into their outfit.
5. Last minute touch ups and twirls before the celebrities were whisked off.
6. On the way, Olivia Wilde was in her best behaviour.
7. Before Katy Perry presented Sam Smith with the Best Original Song Award, she gave us a firsthand view of the preparations.
8. The winners took all: Lady Gaga won Best Actress in a Miniseries for her role in American Horror Story, while Taraji P. Henson took home the award for Best Actress in a Television Series for her role as Cookie on Empire. Rachel Bloom's new pet is her Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Television Comedy, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
9. Brie Larson, the big winner who took home the Best Actress in a Drama award for her role in Room predicted her win by celebrating early — in the form of a chocolate-covered version of the award.
10. Finally, after awards have been given out and speeches have been made, host Ricky Gervais posted a photo of himself taken on stage with this charming caption.
Click here for more coverage on the 2016 Golden Globes.