Priyanka Chopra's wedding makeup, SK-II meets smart technology, plus other beauty news this week
1. Priyanka Chopra married Nick Jonas
... and wore beautiful looks by Marc Jacobs Beauty during her wedding ceremony. The world swooned and naturally, so did now-husband Nick Jonas.
2. Pat McGrath Lab debuts in Singapore.
The makeup brand lands exclusively in Sephora and brings along their smorgasbord of cult beauty products. There goes your Christmas bonus!
3. Graphic eyeliner spotted on the Chanel runway.
During Chanel's 2018 Métiers d'Art show, models spotlighted graphic white and black eyeliner that frame the eyes. We're hoping to have courage to attempt the look come 2019.
4. Beauty Blender launched a holiday kit.
Nothing says 'tis the season quite like a limited edition holiday collection. Beauty Blender's Sweet Indulge Holiday set is armed with beauty blenders and mini cleansers disguised as candy. So. Effing. Cute.
5. Kat Von D Beauty is releasing another collection right before Christmas.
On 11 December, Kat Von D's Lolita Capsule Collection inspired by their best-selling shades will hit all Sephora stores.
6. SK-II opens first ever smart store in Southeast Asia in our backyard.
From facial recognition to artificial intelligence, SK-II's smart store located along Orchard Road invites you to try their Magic Skin Ring analysis and Smart Beauty Bar for a unique beauty-meets-tech skincare experience. The pop-up store will stay open until 31 January 2019.