Victoria Beckham is starting her own YouTube channel, Lily Aldridge shares her pregnancy beauty routine, plus other beauty news this week
2. Victoria Beckham is starting her own YouTube channel
We probably don't need another celebrity YouTube guru but it's Victoria Beckham so we'll let it happen.
3. Becky G collaborated with Colourpop
This is the first time the brand is collaborating with a music artist.
4. Too Faced dropped their new Pretty Rich Collection
The makeup brand pulled a Beyoncé and dropped their collection early.
5. Chanel launched uber luxe massage oils
With flowers gathered from the Chanel gardens, the house concocted four scented massage oils for body: rose, jasmine, vanilla and wood.
6. Valentino made red makeup cool again in Tokyo
The first co-ed pre-fall 2019 show by Valentino, held to much fanfare in Tokyo, saw fiery shades of red makeup.
7. Celebrities in Hollywood are experimenting with penis facials
You read it correctly. Kate Beckinsale was bragging about said penis facial on Instagram until backlash prompted her to zip up.